Myanmar IT Resource Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xigote

xigote
MITR New User

i need wireless driver and solution for configuration for it.

blueviruz5

blueviruz5
MITR New User

xigote wrote:i need wireless driver and solution for configuration for it.

Vmware နဲ႔တင္တာလား။ ဒီအတိုင္းတင္မွာလား။ ဒီအတိုင္းဆိုရင္ေတာ့ ထုတ္လုပ္တဲ့ company က Linux အတြက္ driver ထုတ္ေပးမွ ရလိမ့္မယ္။

xigote

xigote
MITR New User

nope...i was not used VMware.....and the vendor can't release drivers for linux... Smile but..i can find almost them...NIC card = fine...webcam=fine...but ..wireless. i can't make it...i already downloaded from various sites and installed ..but..ii can't configure that ...when i finished installation.then i configure wireless..it ' ok it' good..but..when i reboot ...and then wire one is gone...funny ?...ha ha ...i almost screw...man...and i just want to use linux paltform...Smile

blueviruz5

blueviruz5
MITR New User

xigote wrote:nope...i was not used VMware.....and the vendor can't release drivers for linux... i need wireless dirver and instructions for configuration ... to fix @ fedora 10 ...by using compaq cq 40 344tu...laptop Icon_smile but..i can find almost them...NIC card = fine...webcam=fine...but ..wireless. i can't make it...i already downloaded from various sites and installed ..but..ii can't configure that ...when i finished installation.then i configure wireless..it ' ok it' good..but..when i reboot ...and then wire one is gone...funny ?...ha ha ...i almost screw...man...and i just want to use linux paltform...i need wireless dirver and instructions for configuration ... to fix @ fedora 10 ...by using compaq cq 40 344tu...laptop Icon_smile

u mean.. when ur wireless is OK, ur wired NIC just gone??? If so, u can copy (backup) ur wired NIC conf file before u install uer wireless card.
u wanna use Linux platform try Ubuntu (not for server). Fedora is not stable.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com