Myanmar IT Resource Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xigote

xigote
MITR New User

once i 've seen and used window server 2008...it's features are standard edition,server edition,data center edition,core server edition and so on...but...the thing i don't know and make me sick is that my notebook drivers for vista ware suitable for that OS.....how and why ? can anybody explain me abt that ?...it's use vista engine or something like that ?.....i simply keep that ..if the OS are separate,the drivers will be separate..i mean ....xp need xp drivers ...unable to install vista driver in xp and on the other hand ..vista drivers can't be installed on xp...but..why ..vista driver can be installed in window server 2008 ? ....

Last edited by kohtet on 1st November 2009, 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : စာလုံးတခ်ဳိ႕ျပင္လုိက္ပါသည္။)

blueviruz5

blueviruz5
MITR New User

xigote wrote:once i 've seen and used window server 2008...it's features are standard edition,server edition,data center edition,core server edition and so on...but...the thing i don't know and make me sick is that my notebook drivers for vista ware suitable for that OS.....how and why ? can anybody explain me abt that ?...it's use vista engine or something like that ?.....i simply keep that ..if the OS are separate,the drivers will be separate..i mean ....xp need xp drivers ...unable to install vista driver in xp and on the other hand ..vista drivers can't be installed on xp...but..why ..vista driver can be installed in window server 2008 ? ....

some driver can install like that. my gamepad with dual-shock (which is manufactured before Vista release) with XP driver can install on window7. window2k, XP, server2k,server2k3 need same driver in many hardwares. but some cannot.

Code:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Microsoft_Windows_versions

u can see window version Comparison there. window2k, winxp, server2k, server2k3 are window version5. vista, window7, server2008 are window version6. But microsoft told (I think) window7 is window version7. So u can use same driver for same window version. But some are not.

xigote

xigote
MITR New User

ေက်းဇူး ဗ်ိဳ. ရွင္းသြား ဘီ......

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com