Myanmar IT Resource Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hellboy

hellboy
MITR New User

vista ရဲ႕ themes ေတြကိုဘယ္လိုေျပာင္းလဲ မသိလို႕ပါ...

သိတဲ့ သူမ်ားရွိရင္ေျပာျပေပးၾကပါ...ေက်းဇူးတင္ပါတယ္... scratch Laughing Smile No

Topic Title Edited by $ƴǩǾ
Reason : ပိုမိုတိက်ေသာ အေၿဖရရိွရန္ တိက်ေသာ ေမးခြန္းလိုအပ္

C0D3R

C0D3R
MITR Master

MITR Master
ကၽြန္ေတာ္ကေတာ႔ xp သံုးေနတာဟီး

xp ကေန vista them ေတာ႔ရွိတယ္

vista them ေျပာင္းတာေတာ႔သိဘူးဗ်ာ

မသိတဲ႔အတြက္ေတာင္းပန္ပါတယ္

http://www.myanmaritresource.info

hellboy

hellboy
MITR New User

ရပါတယ္ဗ်ာ...ေက်းဇူးတင္ပါတယ္... bom

K0ht3t

K0ht3t

ဘယ္လုိ ေျပာတာလဲမသိဘူး ဗ်.. ဒီအတုိင္း ဆုိရင္ေတာ့ R-click ကေနျပီးေတာ့ Personlize အဲဒီ့ကေနျပီးေတာ့
Theme ပါပါတယ္ .. အဲဒါကေလးကုိေထာက္ျပီးရင္ေတာ့ ကုိယ္ၾကဳိက္တဲ့ပုံစံကေလးကုိ ေျပာင္းၾကည့္လုိက္ေပါ့ .. ကြ်န္ေတာ္ ေျပာတာ မဟုတ္ဘူးဆုိရင္လည္း ျပန္ေျပပါဦးေနာ္ .. Smile Smile

hellboy

hellboy
MITR New User

kohtet wrote:ဘယ္လုိ ေျပာတာလဲမသိဘူး ဗ်.. ဒီအတုိင္း ဆုိရင္ေတာ့ R-click ကေနျပီးေတာ့ Personlize အဲဒီ့ကေနျပီးေတာ့
Theme ပါပါတယ္ .. အဲဒါကေလးကုိေထာက္ျပီးရင္ေတာ့ ကုိယ္ၾကဳိက္တဲ့ပုံစံကေလးကုိ ေျပာင္းၾကည့္လုိက္ေပါ့ .. ကြ်န္ေတာ္ ေျပာတာ မဟုတ္ဘူးဆုိရင္လည္း ျပန္ေျပပါဦးေနာ္ .. Smile Smile
မဟုတ္ဘူး အကိုေရ...အကိုေျပာတာက...သူ႔မွာရွိၿပီးသား themes ေတြေျပာင္းတာပဲရတာ..တျခားကိုယ္ေျပာင္းခ်င္တဲ့ themes ေတြကိုေျပာင္းလို႔မရဘူး..အခုလိုေျပာျပတဲ့အတြက္ေက်းဇူးတင္ပါတယ္ဗ်ာ..

satsoepiang

satsoepiang
MITR Reader

MITR Reader
tune up 2010 နဲ႔ေျပာင္းရင္ရတယ္

K0ht3t

K0ht3t

ေအာက္က နည္းကေလးနဲ႕ စမ္းၾကည့္ပါဦးေနာ္ ..... ျမန္မာလုိ ျပန္ေရးမေပးႏုိင္လုိ႕ ခြင့္လႊတ္ေပးပါခင္ဗ်ာ... အဲဒီ့ Theme ေလးေတြကုိလုိခ်င္တယ္ဆုိရင္ေတာ့ ေအာက္က ေနရာကေလးမွာ ယူႏုိင္ပါတယ္။
Code:

http://www.myvistathemes.com/category/vista-skins-and-themes/

When I ran XP Pro x64 I found a theme called Royal Noir that added a nice black "Vista-looking' accent to the OS. I can't run that on Vista because it's in the msstyles format. But I found another theme, "Royale Remixed" that will work on my Vista Home Basic x64. It's extensions are in .theme format. But first I am supposed to run something called UxTheme Patcher and I'm running into problems changing ownership of dll's and such.

First off here are the directions given for UxTheme Patcher. I will comment after you read them:

UxTheme Patcher for Windows Vista description
A patched uxtheme.dll gave you the freedom to use un-signed custom visual style
Are you tired of Vista's Aero theme?

A patched uxtheme.dll gave you the freedom to use un-signed custom visual style in Windows XP but in Windows Vista you have to replace three dll files to use third party visual styles.

Those three files are uxtheme.dll, shsvcs.dll and themeui.dll

How To Install
1. Login as a user with Administrative privileges -or- have Administrative
credentials ready (check under the keyboard for a slip of paper).
2. Navigate to %systemroot%System32
3. Right-click uxtheme.dll and click properties.
4. Take ownership of the file and close dialogs.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for themeui.dll and shsvcs.dll
6. Right-click uxtheme.dll and click properties.
7. Give yourself (or group) Full Control permissions and close dialogs.
8. Repeat steps 6 and 7 for themeui.dll and shsvcs.dll.
9. Rename uxtheme.dll to uxtheme.old.
10. Rename themeui.dll to themeui.old.
11. Rename shsvcs.dll to shsvcs.old.
12. Copy patched files into %systemroot%System32
13. Reboot (yes, this is really required)
14. Enjoy!

First of all, how do I know if I am logged in as Administrator or have Administrative credentials?
Second, it says to navigate to the %systemroot%System32 folder, but I found no such folder. I did find the files in the System 32 folder though. Next I right-clicked on the first file mentioned, the uxtheme.dll and I clicked properties. Then it says to take ownership of the file and close dialog. I didn't see any place to do that or know how to do that, so I just proceeded to try to give myself or my group full control permissions. To do that I went to the security tab and clicked edit. When I tried to allow Full control I received a message that said "Unable to save permissions on uxtheme.dll. Permission is denied"

So that's where i am at now...stuck! I've got a feeling this problem is easily resolved and that is why I came to you guys for help.

credit : forums.techguy.org

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com