1 How to change notification ringtone on Huawei c8600? on 8th August 2011, 1:48 pm
MITR New User
sHa92 wrote:Choose music of your favorites and hold your finger down on it. You’ll then get a pop up menu with “Use as phone ringtone” as an option. Hit this and you’re done.
Htin Lin Aung wrote:1) Plug your phone into a pc via the USB cable.
2) Grab/drag the notification bar at the top of the phone down.
3) Click on "USB Connected" and select "Mount"
4) Now, using your PCs file browser, navigate to your phone.
5) Once you are in your phones SD card, create a folder called "media".
Enter the media folder.
6) Create another folder called "audio".
Enter the audio folder.
7) Create three folders here. They will be called "alarms", "notifications", and "ringtones".
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
| © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum