1 Do you need top protect your memory stick.... on 14th August 2010, 7:47 pm
2. call cmd and then enter
3. and then type driver letter ( example: e: ) enter
4. and then type convert e: /fs:ntfs and then enter
5: read messager and type Y and enter and then Y enter
6. restart your computer
after conver your memory stick
go to my computer=>tools=>option=>views=>find ( use simple file sharing )...if you see that no check it and ok
7. go to your e: and build new folder and then give your name
8. and then go back to my computer
9. and then e: right click and go to property and security....... don't give full permession ....
10. check read only and then ok apply
11.go to e:\(you build folder) right click and property and security
12. give full permession.......
Now your stick is protect form virus.... becareful you can't add any data on e:
if you wanna add data go to e:\(you build folder) and add any data
my english is so bad.... now my computer haven't burmese font so i type with
english so so.... next time i write with burmese font..... don't mind for that....
haha don't forget thank button just kidding
if you wanna asked me something contact to my phone : 73074892 my name is ogre